Day trip Tokashiki Island package with high-speed boat, the uninhabited island & lunch
Enjoy snorkeling in the uninhabited island, which has highly transparent water, located 1 km away from Aharen Beach in Tokashiki Island! We have staff on the island to respond to emergencies. Most of the people stay on the island for about 1-2 hours, but the return time can be adjusted before departure on the day. *The Island staff will not guide you to the water or swim with you. For those who are not good at swimming and need help, we recommend a boat snorkel plan with our instructor.
Days of Week
Adult (ages 12+)
Child (ages 6-11)
Infant (ages 3-5)
Round trip by a banana boat to the uninhabited island
Snorkel in crystal clear water under lifeguard supervision and relax on the island
Activities such as banana boat can be applied on site on the day.
Pickup / Checkin
Dropoff / Checkout
8:30 - 9:00
Please get your ticket until 8:45 a.m. at Tokashiki Village ticket office. - fill out a boarding application form and give a staff a booking confirmation of this package with it. Please pay 100 yen per person who the guests are senior high school students and up. *If you come by a car to the port, it might be a traffic jam. Please give yourself extra time.
9:00 - 9:40
Get on Marine Liner Tokashiki
About 40 minutes from Naha Tomari Port to Tokashiki Port
9:40 - 9:55
Shuttle bus "Marine House Aharen" will be waiting you at Tokashiki Port parking lot. Please tell a driver your name before getting on.
9:55 - 10:10
Beach House HAUOLI
After arriving at Aharen Beach, you can use changing rooms, shower and lockers at Beach House. Lunch box can be picked up from 11:00 a.m.
10:10 - 12:10
Going to the Uninhabited Island
You must wear a life vest during snorkeling.
12:10 - 16:00
16:00 - 16:30
Shower and changing clothes
16:30 - 16:45
Shuttle bus from Beach House to Tokashiki Port
17:30 - 18:10
Get on Marine Liner Tokashiki
In winter season *October 1st to the end of February* ーMarine Liner Tokashiki departs Tokashiki at 17:00, so the schedule is 30 minutes earlier than planned.
Checkin Times / Locations
Please get your ticket until 8:45 a.m. at Tokashiki Village ticket office. - fill out a boarding application form and give a staff a booking confirmation of this package with it. Please pay 100 yen per person who the guests are senior high school students and up.
Checkout Times / Locations
- Round trip by a banana boat to the uninhabited island
- Snorkeling set *include life vest
- Round trip high-speed boat ticket / 9:00 from Naha Tomari - 17:30 from Tokashiki
- Shuttle bus between Tokashiki Port and Aharen Beach
- Lunch, locker, shower and changing room at Beach House
- Beach umbrella and chair on Aharen Beach
What's Not Included
- Tokashiki environmental cooperation tax / Please pay 100 yen when boarding the ferry per person who the guests are senior high school students and up.
- 3 years old and older
What to Bring
- Tour booking confirmation *Please print it out and bring it with you as it will be an exchange ferry ticket.
- Swimwear, Towel, Sandals, Sunscreen
- This plan might be canceled depending on the sea conditions…
- No cancellation fee will be charged due to typhoons and ferry cancellations.
- If you miss Marine Liner Tokashiki at 9:00, it will be treated as a cancellation on the day. *Can't be changed to other ferry
10 days before to 17:00
7 days before to 17:00
2 days before to 17:00
1 day before to 17:00
After 17:00, 1 day before