Day trip Tokashiki Island package with ferry, diving tour & lunch
*This plan is for guests with diving license. Tokashiki Island in the Kerama Islands is popular with divers! Explore a beautiful underwater paradise recommended by our staff with a diving tour! This package is included in round-trip ferry tickets, a shuttle bus between Tokashiki Port and Aharen Beach, lunch, diving tour, etc... So you can easily enjoy a day trip even if your are visiting a remote island at the first time. Activities such as banana boat can be applied on site on the day .
Days of Week
Adult (ages 12-60)
Snorkel tour in the crystal-clear sea called "Kerama Blue"
Package included high-speed boat, shuttle bus and beach house that is easy to book!
Activities such as banana boat can be applied on site on the day.
Pickup / Checkin
Dropoff / Checkout
9:30 - 10:00
Please get your ticket until 9:45 a.m. at Tokashiki Village No.4 counter. - fill out a boarding application form and give a staff a booking confirmation of this package with it. Please pay 100 yen per person who the guests are senior high school students and up.
10:00 - 11:10
Get on Ferry Tokashiki
About 70 minutes ferry trip from Naha Tomari Port to Tokashiki Port
11:10 - 11:25
Shuttle bus "Marine House Aharen" will be waiting you at Tokashiki Port parking lot. Please tell a driver your name before getting on.
11:25 - 11:40
Beach House HAUOLI
After arriving at Aharen Beach, you can use changing rooms, shower and lockers at Beach House. Lunch box can be picked up from 11:00 a.m.
12:10 - 14:30
14:30 - 15:00
Shower and changing clothes
15:00 - 15:15
Shuttle bus from Beach House to Tokashiki Port
16:00 - 17:10
Get on Ferry Tokashiki
In winter season *October 1st to the end of February* ーFerry Tokashiki departs Tokashiki at 15:30, so the schedule is 30 minutes earlier than planned.
Pickup Locations / Times
Please give staff a booking confirmation at Tokashiki Village counter No.4 on the 1st floor in the Tomarin Building and get a round trip ticket. Please pay 100 yen per person who the guests are senior high school students and up.
Dropoff Locations / Times
- Boat diving tour *equipment, wetsuit*
- Round trip ferry ticket / 10:00 from Naha Tomari - 16:00 from Tokashiki
- Shuttle bus between Tokashiki Port and Aharen Beach
- Lunch, locker, shower and changing room at Beach House
What's Not Included
- Tokashiki environmental cooperation tax / Please pay 100 yen when boarding the ferry per person who the guests are senior high school students and up.
- Having a scuba diving license
- Between the age of 12 and 60 years old
- If you have diseases or are injured, you need medical certificate. You may not be able to participate depending on their medical history of respiratory disease, circulatory system disease, epilepsy, aurinasal disease, diabetes and pregnancy.
- We don’t accept to participate after drinking.
What to Bring
- Tour booking confirmation *Please print it out and bring it with you as it will be an exchange ferry ticket.
- Swimwear, Towel, Sandals, Sunscreen
- This plan might be canceled depending on the sea conditions…
- No cancellation fee will be charged due to typhoons and ferry cancellations.
- If you miss Ferry Tokashiki, it will be treated as a cancellation on the day.
10 days before to 17:00
7 days before to 17:00
2 days before to 17:00
1 day before to 17:00
After 17:00, 1 day before